In other news: filmed a vlog today, which I haven’t done in ages. It’s a bit different to my normal ones in that SPOILER ALERT: I go outside.
So the two women I though this semester might be lesbians turned out to actually be lesbians so 5+ points for my gaydar accuracy… if only I had the same accuracy with men.
Tommy Wiseau wishes you a happy Memorial Day
If you haven’t watched all million hours of vlogbrothers videos, this is the kind of shit you’re missing.
I’m reading some interviews with James Nguyen, the director of Birdemic: Shock And Terror and Birdemic 2: The Resurrection and very quickly the reason that these movies are the way they are is becoming absolutely clear:
- “A romantic thriller is a feature film that has the elements of a romance and a thriller”
- “”The name Bill is actually in honor of the great director Billy Wilder, his greatest film is Sunset Boulevard. I have a tiny office at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Le Brea Avenue. That corner they call Billy Wilder square and they even have a little sign that says ‘This is the Billy Wilder square name in honor of the Oscar winning director Billy Wilder and his greatest film Sunset Boulevard.’”
- “I was an inch away from a deal at Paramount”
- “In terms of production value Hollywood loves anything with zombies and it helped add to the time frame of 90 minutes.”
- “You know, I’m kind of self-taught.”
- “We had those pre-made sandwiches, you know at the deli of 7-Eleven? So that was lunch and actually when you watch Birdemic there is a scene where they go into the convenience store and Nathalie picks up a sandwich out from the deli—that was an actor’s lunch from the crew. So I think that the lunch really helped keep me going. ”
- “Also part of it was an homage to Hitchcock’s The Birds.”
ohmrdarcy asked: 1) hello, I read all the tags. Even the last one. 2) that is probably fake hair. Beautiful as it is, it is less impressive than your former tresses.
See this is why you’re a great follower… you read my tags, you have really nice things to say about my hair, and when I stalk your likes they’re filled with gay porn.
oh my god im an adult when did that happen? the musical
featuring the hit song: “why are all my friends having babies?”
Also includes other hits such as “why the fuck are you getting married by 25” and “how many times are you going to break up and get back together before the wedding”
bonus track: stop fucking posting pictures of your baby holy shit